There are other things I've striving for this year. I've been working on them all along, but it helps to write them down.
First and foremost - I want to be a better wife. I've been putting a LOT of focus on being a mom and too much energy into my job (not necessarily positive energy). There hasn't been a lot left for US. Brad's been very understanding through everything, but I feel like I've been very unfair toward him. So he's moving up my list.
I need to slow down and realize that "things" aren't important. Things being mainly a clean house. We try to manage clutter and keep the floor clean, but sometimes other things fall by the wayside. We've talked off and on about having someone come in and clean for us once a month or so. Depending on the cost, we might revisit that again soon. But I really want to let some of that go.
No comments:
Post a Comment