The first week of 2012 was fantastic. I made great progress on my goals, got back to my healthy lifestyle, and had a great week at work. I can say that I'm already feeling loads better than I did at the beginning of the week - eating well, getting plenty of water, working out, etc.
I've also found some great accountability groups to help me stay on track. Yee haa.
Going into this week, I don't really foresee any major challenges. I'm feeling better (over my nasty cold) so I should be able to hit the workouts a little harder and get some better quality sleep. But no special events or late nights coming up. I need to find more time to dedicate to the Van Gogh though. It's just hard to find good chunks of time to dedicate to it.
There is one thing weighing on my mind right now.....and that's what the end of this week will bring. Hopefully good news...
No comments:
Post a Comment