Today was the first day in a LONG LONG LONG time I've done the FIRM's Jiggle Free Arms. I was a little intimidated because, while it's not as intense as Jiggle Free Buns, it's still challenging. I know my body is a little stronger after Shredding, however, JFA incorporates heavier weights and VERY targeted exercises.
I had planned to use 3, 5, and 8 pound weights (yes, you get to use THREE sets of weights for this one!) for this week, then see how I faired. And I'm THRILLED to report that after the first set of exercises, I thought "What the hell? I'll challege myself" and used 5, 8, and 10 pound weights for the remainder of the workout!
Tomorrow is Jiggle Free Buns, which I haven't done in at least a year and a half, if not longer. We'll see how that goes....
No comments:
Post a Comment