Friday, February 12, 2010

Weeks 5 & 6 Recap

So, between having a sick baby and crazy work drama, I have truly sucked at blogging. BUT I've been trucking along and making progress on all of my goals! It's very exciting to feel like I'm actually accomplishing them!!

Here's the breakdown:

Goal #1: I'm officially down 4.8 pounds. I WAS down 5 pounds last week, then thanks to AF, I was up .2 at WI this week, which was so disappointing. BUT, I'm still down more than 40 from my highest recorded pregnancy weight and I'm STILL less than 10 from my pre-pregnancy weight.

Goal #2: Yea for meeting this goal EVERY single week this year, and not just meeting it, but exceeding it. I have worked out between 80 and 100 minutes every week, and my goal was 60! More on my completion of Jillians' 30-Day Shred later. Now that I'm done with it, I'm moving on to a work out plan I designed that includes two FIRM workouts, Biggest Loser workouts, and Jillian's workouts. We'll see how this goes - I'm hoping it'll shock my body and work different muscles than I have been....or at least in different ways.

Goal #3: Our friend Van Gogh. I did not get to dedicate as much time to this project this week as I would have liked. Again, sick baby. BUT it's coming along and I'm getting back into the groove of stitching. I have a method down now and I feel like I'm really starting to make progress.

Goal #4: Still plugging along. We see the pediatrician this week for the 9 month well baby check up, and we're going to talk about weaning/cutting back. As I've stated before, sometimes I have trouble keeping up to make what we send to the babysitter, but sometimes I wonder if we're sending too much and she should be eating more food than milk. Gah. I'm also in the market for a quality sippy cup so we can start learning how to use that.

Goal #5: The Emergency Fund is nearly 80% funded! We filed our taxes on Sunday, and with the federal return, we'll be able to fully fund it and have some left over. From there, the new goal will be putting enough away to buy a new (used) car for cash. We also have a small "emergency" fund for Natalie we are going to replenish. We want to have about $500 set aside for her in case of emergencies/if she needs something/etc etc. We're only about $120 or so short, but having that replenished will give us some peace of mind.

I'm going to close this entry and dedicate a separate entry to my success with the Shred.

No comments:

Post a Comment