It would seem we look a brief break for vacation....Brad and I went on a fabulous vacation to Mexico then within a week of being back had a stay-cation with our VERY DEAR friends. Every moment was fantastic and I wish we could do it all over again...but alas, it's back to reality.
The downside....wow did I lose sight of my goals. I knew it would happen...but now that the big events are behind me (along with a couple of extra pounds no doubt) it's time to refocus and rededicate.
At the forefront is getting back on the workout wagon and diet train. I feel very good about this week. I have the makings for the "magic spinach" salad and some veggie soup left over from last week. That will be my lunch this week. I also have fruit and yogurt ready to go. I've fallen prey to the mass marketing of greek yogurt. I'm going to give that a shot with some strawberries and a touch of honey (if we have any...).
I need to get back on the workout wagon. I clocked in 25 minutes tonight. Gotta get back in the groove and rebuild some of my strength.
My other self-imposed challenge - stay away from the damn scale. I'm giving myself a month to undo the damage of the last month. I'll weigh again at the beginning of July, but not before. I need to focus on eating right and getting the workouts in.
As far as the stitch, I'm ALMOST done with p. 13...FINALLY!!!
And the car...90.12%!
No comments:
Post a Comment