Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 17 & 18 Recap

Whew. What a busy and exhausting couple of weeks. Work was unusually busy, add in two birthday parties, a Cardinals game, shopping with the girls for the "big trip" and that equals a lot of stress and a lot of burn out. I did the best I could and made my weekly goals...but it's time to stop phoning it in....for a week at least until we go to Mexico...

#1. HUGE mini goal achieved - pre-pregnancy weight and THEN some. The last time I weighed, the scale read 148. That was last Saturday (5/1). I decided to take it and run. I haven't stepped on the scale since Since Saturday my counting efforts haven't been .... existant. I count in my head, but I have gone over. AF is here and I feel bloated enough as it is. This was also a hard week on the boobs, but we'll discuss that later. BUT I feel good, solidly in my size 6s, wearing smalls and a couple of extra smalls again. I even managed to fit into a couple of "juniors mediums" which was very exciting :o)

#2. Excercise: Making it...but not as awesome as April. The weekends have just not permitted me to get in my "long" (read: 55 minute) workouts in like I had been. But, no question that I've been active. Point being, I've accomplished my goal of 60 minutes per week. I'm pretty proud that I've done more than 100 the last two weeks.

#3. At this rate, I'll be done with N goes to college. I haven't (again) had the time really to dedicate to it. But, I'm going to see about taking it on the trip to work on during the SIX HOUR lay over in Atlanta on the way home. It's really beautiful though.

#4. Goal Achieved. I nursed Natalie for the last time Sunday morning, May 2. We made it the full 12 months. Tuesday and Wednesday were rough on the girls though....VERY swollen and uncomfortable. But, I pumped it out yesterday and haven't been nearly as bad today. Let's hope that continues. I'm so proud of my little girl for sticking with me.

#5. I think we're around 87.62% on the car fund. Hooray!

This next week I really want to focus on eating within points and working out. Gotta get this body in the best shape possible before I go to Mexico and eat and drink it all away!

I'm so looking forward to this vacation. It will be a great opportunity to reconnect with Brad, get away from work, sleep in, and find myself again. I need this. We need this. It will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment