Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back in the saddle....sort of

Well we hit things back on June 1. I journaled in Spark every day...went over calories yesterday though and most likely will tonight. But, oh well. Yesterday I was running around for work all day and sweating bullets in the very humid hotel we were in, so I decided that has to count for something. I did NOT hit my workout goal this week. I was going to complete it on THursday, but we had a guy do a bid on a fence and he didn't leave until 830 and at that point I was burned out for the day.

I'm having a hard time finding motivation to work out. I just don't care to. My goal this week, though, is to earn my 60 minutes + the 15 I slacked on this week. Tomorrow we're working in the yard all afternoon, so that will count for some. I just don't feel like it - I don't want to. I can find better things to do. I know I need to just suck it up and do it though. This week I will rededicate myself.

I'm also 3 squares away from being done w/ page 13!!!!

I'm also revising the car savings goal as we decided to take some of the money from that fund to pay for the fence (and prevent financing). We aren't planning to look for a car until the 1st of the year at least anyway, so I think we're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment