Friday, April 23, 2010

Week 16 Recap

Meh. I kinda phoned it in this week on some of this stuff. This weekend was stressful, and this week was kinda rough emotionally. But we made it through.

#1. I was up this week. I'm going to weigh again tomorrow and see if that makes a difference. I may have miscounted a few things (especially on Sunday), but I was really hoping to be hanging out in the 140s still. Really upsetting.

#2. Did well on my minutes. Unfortunately I didn't get my huge workouts in on the weekend like I wanted, but those are the ropes. I did 55 minutes on Wednesday and 40 on Friday, which is good. AND I worked out Sunday night even though I really really really didn't want to.

#3. Working on the second to last row.

#4. We only have one week left. Sad and scary. But I did it.

#5. No change.

No comments:

Post a Comment