OK, first November went WAY too quickly. What. The Heck. It was fun but rough at the same time, as previously stated. BUT, I'm way excited for December. December is always a fun, yet busy, month, and I can't wait to see what the Christmas season is like through the eyes of my daughter.
A quick recap of where my goals ended up:
1) Maintained the weight I wanted. VICTORY!
2) Got some Christmas shopping done. Started on the inlaws and my brother, and my husband's cousin's kids. VICTORY!
3) Did not finish Naked Heat....about 1/3 of the way through it.
4) Did not get my row completed on the Van Gogh....fell one or two squares short.
5) Completed 442 fitness minutes. Close, but no cigar. But seeing as I missed a whole week, almost 2, that's not terrible.
I've really been thinking hard about my goals for December. 2010 has been a good year for me, and I want it to go out with a bang. I want to accomplish the goals I set forth. I will have met most of the goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year (the only one I"ll miss is the 60 minutes per week of exercise, but if you average it all out, I made it, so it's all in the way you look at things....).
So, the goals for December.....
1) Drink 64 oz of water a day, every day. No exceptions. I am TERRIBLE about drinking water on the weekends. Diet Dr. Pepper and Coffee do NOT equal pure water.
2) 500 fitness minutes.
3) Finish Naked Heat (This WILL happen. I'm annoyed I didn't get it done last month.)
4) Mangae our finances better. I've really been slacking on this. I like to keep a record of what we've spent and make sure it matches our online statements, and I've just....not been great about that, and it shows. This year was exciting for us - we restored our emergency fund (which took a hit after we had to replace the AC this summer), we're both investing at least 15% in our retirement, we're saving for Natalie's college tuition, and now we're turning our attention to paying off the house (which will take awhile, but we're there!). We are saving for a car, which we hope to purchase for cash in 2011.
So, there's December's goals. A non-goal, but something I hope to do is NOT FREAK OUT about the holidays. Brad said that he notices I get more and more worked up about them, and I really don't need to. So I'm hoping to keep that under control.
It's going to be a busy month between the holiday prep, work, and general celebrations. I'm looking forward to it and hoping to keep everything as organized as possible.
HELLO DECEMBER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment