Friday, June 28, 2013

40 Days of Awesome: One week in

So I've been at this 40 days thing for a week now. Today is Day 7. First weigh in was this morning and....

Down 3.8!!

Week 1 rocks. I had a gain last week, and that's now gone plus two additional pounds. 22 to go before I get to the vanity pounds.

I LOVE THE FRIGGIN FITBIT. You'll see why in the videos. 

And I lost almost FOUR POUNDS IN THE FIRST WEEK!

I busted out my TurboFire DVDs and did Fire 30 last night. When I'm pushing myself past a threshold, I get this weird hot chill on the back of my neck. You know how Icy Hot feels? It's like that. And I had it last night and pushed through it.

I've been keeping up with the videos, so for accountability, here they are:

Day 4:


Day 5-6 (I had taken a shower, so my hair is wet):

No comments:

Post a Comment