Monday, June 24, 2013

40 Days of Awesome

So, on August 1, Brad and I are taking a little getaway with our dear friends for TWO WHOLE NIGHTS! I'm so excited to have the time with Brad and the time with friends and the time with sleep!

On Saturday, I realized there were 40 days until the trip. So, I want to see exactly how much I can accomplish in that time frame. So far, so good. I'm going to keep a video log and post the videos. I'm not doing this for any other reason than accountability to myself. If I know I have to report while staring at myself on my phone, I'll do better.

So, here's Day 2:

And Day 3:

1 comment:

  1. Miss your face!!! Can we be MFP friends? Love you and good luck with your goals - I know you will smash them :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete