Monday, July 1, 2013

40 Days of Awesome: Days 7-9

This video talks about WI, how things are going with the FitBit, and random other things.

In other news, I saw NKOTB last night....a dream from my childhood. Had a great time, laughed a lot, and said "Oh my God, I can't believe they can still do that!" Very cool show, and glad to have it off the bucket list.

Oddly, it was cathartic as my dad had passed away kind of in the midst of my whole NKOTB obsession (1991). I have this one memory where he took the old video camera, focused in on each of the posters that I had of them in my room (directly across from my bed with Joey in the middle of course) and did little voice overs for them. Example: "Hi Liz, this is Joey McIntyre. Just coming by to wish you a happy birthday. Mwa - love ya honey!" So being at that show was kind of like being that age again when I still had my dad. Stupid, maybe. But....oh well.

Anyway, here's the video (why can YouTube never select a decent thumbnail???):


No comments:

Post a Comment