Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 12 & Reasons this blog is private



Well, Day 12 kinda sucked. I stayed OP and everything, but I missed my workout and I didn't get any stitching done. Oops. Oh, and my pumping for the day was kind of sad as well. Thank the Lord for my freezer stash.

Anyway, as promised, here are the "10 days of shredding yields..." pics. Clearly most of the success is in my head, but oh well. I think for 10 days, it's not too terrible.




The side view. I can really see a difference in the tum here and I'm not really sucking it in that much. I think my butt looks higher too, and my arms a little more shapely.



I think in my midsection, things just look tighter. I wanted to really show off how proud of my tum I am, so I took these pics:
My hope is by the end of January I laugh at these photos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment