Another week going. I. Need. Sunshine. This nasty dreary weather is draining me emotionally.
I Shredded on Saturday & Sunday. Tonight will be Day 10 on Level 2. Still is hard, but I did better yesterday with not taking a break. I think I missed 1 set of pend. lunges and 2 squat thrusts. That's better.
I have the bottom two rows of blocks done on page 13 the Van Gogh. That only took three weeks.
I need.....something. I'm still taking my happy pills, but I've been in a funk for about a week. Is it the weather? Maybe. I'm sick of work, my house (especially the master bath) is a wreck. I haven't done a good cleaning since the beginning of December. I really want to save my vacation time for the summer, and seriously, how lame to take a vacation day to clean. I suppose the funk will go away in time...I just wish it woudl be sooner rather than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment