Whoops, behind a little on the blogging.
I think I'm slipping out of the honeymoon phase on some of these goals. I have to keep going. Fake it till ya make it. Mexico is less than 4 months away, and I have a LONG way to go.
As I mentioned, I moved on to Level 2 of The Shred. Still very hard and I have to do some of the wussy moves to make it, but I'm slowly working my way up. For each cardio circut, for example, she does 30 seconds of one move, 30 of another, then repeats. I'm trying to do the harder version of the move the first 30 seconds, then dialing it back if I have to for the second. This really only applies to the squat thrusts, plank jacks and double jumprope (and the last one is only because I hate hearing the furniture shake as I jump). I've completed 5 days.
I've also officially decided that Tuesdays and Fridays are rest days. Tuesdays because I just can't do a morning workout of that intensity and I watch Loser on Tuesday nights with the neighbors. I can be OK with working out 5 days a week. It's more than I've done since before I got pregnant with Natalie.
The Van Gogh.....yeah, finishing in a year may have been a bit ambitious as I can't sit aroudn all day and all night and stitch. We'll see how far we get. It's really hard to stitch for hours on end with an infant running around...and I'd rather play with the infant!!! So...we'll see how we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment