Friday, January 8, 2010

Week 1 Recap

Well, we've completed one full week of 2010. I feel like I've done relatively well on my goals.

1) I lost 1.4 pounds this week. Yay!
2) I worked out a total of 140 minutes. I Shredded every day. I can feel a difference, but I kind of think it's mostly psychological. I also think it's psychological that I struggle with the anterior raises. But, I did better on them last night than I have to date! With the exception of that one exercise, I'm using 5lb weights on everything. Go me!
3) The Van Gogh: All the blends are sorted. I still need to purchase the flosses I'm missing. I've completed (as best I can) four squares on one page. Hoping for more time this week. The back looks awful....but you don't ever see the back when it's done!
4) Nursing is still going well. 8 months down!!
5) We pulled some money out of the fund this week but replaced most of it the next day.

A good week! Onto Week TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment