Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 14 Recap

Another week down. Not a terrible week - BEAUTIFUL weather. I love this spring thing!

#1: I was up 1.4 on Friday, but yesterday I was back to where I was last week. Between AF and the Easter celebration, I was surprised to see a gain. I'm REALLY pushing for the 140s this week.

#2: Nailed it! 155 minutes. I feel great and I love the definition my body is starting to take. My clothes fit great. I'm proud of myself for working so hard and getting me to a place where I feel comfortable. Are there things I want to enhance/make better? Of course. But I'm not unhappy with how I look.

#3: Holes are filled in and I'm now working on the third to last row. The picture is so beautiful.

#4: We're now down to two nursings a day. We started this on Saturday. No more pumping. It was weird to pump for the last time, but my gut said to be done. She's doing well with the whole milk/momma milk combo and even doing great with straight whole milk (although God forbid we take it from a cup).

#5: Still 82.62%. Payday is Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment