Friday, April 2, 2010

Week 13 Recap

Aside from being sick this week, this week wasn't too terrible. The weather was BEAUTIFUL all week and I got lots of outside time. It's amazing how much that helped.

#1. Good WI today. I was down 2.8, so that takes care of my gain from last week + a pound. I'm HOPING to see the 140s next week, but who knows (with Easter and everything).

#2. Lots of workout time this week. 240 minutes. That's FOUR HOURS!!!! I'm so proud of myself. And I feel fantastic and I feel like I LOOK fantastic. My arms look much more cut, I've got the cool grooves in my shoulders, and I feel like my mid section looks better.

#3. Still filling in holes.

#4. She's down to two nursings + a bottle a day (one pumping for me). I need to decide if I'll pump for one more week. I think I'm going to. I still have some frozen milk downstairs and we're experimenting with whole milk. We're also continuing work with the sippy cup. She's still a little hot and cold with it.

#5. 82.62%

No comments:

Post a Comment