I hit a minigoal this week! YAY!
#1: 149.8 baby!!!! It was technically on Saturday that I hit it, but I'm so damn excited. I hope it will stay down for this week's WI. What an exciting feeling.
#2: Check and check. Brad commented on my arms which was awesome. I feel really fit and slim. More than I ever have.
#3: Third to last row is finished. Two more rows to go on P. 13. This piece will be done when Natalie goes to Kindergarten.
#4: Still hanging out at two nursings a day. We had some stomach issues this week (Natalie did) so I'm going to keep it up 2x a day through the end of this week until we can go back to whole milk and work our way over to that full time.
#5: 85.12% of the way there! We won't start looking when we hit our goal, but it'll be nice to know that money is there and we'll be able to pay mostly, if not all in cash.
No comments:
Post a Comment