Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello October!!!

I just want to ask.  WHERE DID SEPTEMBER GO????  My goodness, that month flew!  And now we're into October and the beautiful season of fall.  Spring is my favorite season, but I love so much about fall.  Coming out of a crazy hot summer, fall brings sweatshirts, jackets, cooler days (but still nice enough to be outside), soup and crock pot meals, and beautiful scenery. 

September was a good month.  And now we move into October.  It's an opportunity to set some goals for the month and work towards them.

1) Lose 2 pounds.  I know it doesn't sound like much, but as I don't have a ton of weight to lose, it's coming off VERY slowly.
2) Complete 600 fitness minutes.
3) RUN a 5K (October 16 is the big day!!
4) Start and finish a book
5) Complete two full rows on the Van Gogh.

I think those are fun and managable goals! 

For September I completed 665 fitness minutes and left the month 2 pounds lighter than I entered it.  I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment