I am SO glad this week is over. It's been an emotional ride and I'm just done. Hopefully I'll recharge over the weekend.
#1: I'm up .4 from two weeks ago, but down 2.6 from last Thursday. I'm going to have Brad hide the scale until next Friday so I won't cheat and peek at my weight. That clearly never goes well (peaking).
#2: Rocked this one. I tried TWO new workout videos (No More Trouble Zones and YogaMeltdown, both by Jillian Michaels). I think I will be purchasing both of these and do them once a week and/or portions of NMTZ. Definitely working into the rotation.
#3: Feeling better about this. I have three rows left on P. 13, but thanks to m DARLING friend Jill, I have the flosses I was missing, so I'm going to fill in the holes in my completed rows.
#4: Still going. Starting to devise weaning strategy. That's going well too.
#5.1: Same as where we were last week - waiting for Monday's payday.
This weekend hopefully will afford me some relaxation. Going out with the girls Saturday night. I can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment