This week went quickly it seemed. I was bogged down with a cold, which sucks, but I kept on going. I've been a little emotional this week thinking about Natalie growing up and becoming independent. I'm so proud of her and I'm loving these new stages, but at the same time, I'm so sad that the "baby" period is ending and she's becoming a "toddler."
Anyway, Goal Updates:
#1: No idea. I'll weigh tomorrow. I haven't been on the scale since Monday. On Monday I was up one from Friday. We'll just have to wait and see. Will update tomorrow.
#2: Did OK considering I have a cold. I worked out Saturday, Monday and Wednesday.
#3: Continuing to fill in the "holes." It's like a crazy puzzle, but it's fun to see the picture coming together. I didn't get to work on it as much as I wanted to, unfortunately.
#4: Still going.
#5.2: 80.12% of the way to our new car!
No comments:
Post a Comment