So, I guess I can update this today as I'm not weighing in tomorrow, and that's usually what I wait for. It's been a rough week. I have REALLY bad PMS and basically had to fake it to make it. Most nights (and days) this week I just wanted to sit on the couch and MAYBE stitch, if even that. I just .... ugh. I've been a real negative force, and I know that.
It's totally evident in my progress on my goals too:
#1: Not counting weight this week. I've been watching the number on the scale creep up up up this week, clearly because of PMS. I can feel my rings fitting tighter, and my tummy feels extra special big. As of this morning, I was up three whopping pounds from last Friday, and I just don't see that being real. So, I'm calling a NO WEIGH IN week.
#2: I did get my workout minutes in. But only just. 60 minutes. We were out of town Friday - Sunday. I worked out Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. I tried the No More Trouble Zones DVD by Jillian Michaels yesterday and I liked it. I'm looking forward to doing more with it.
#3: The Van Gogh. I did a few more squares this week. Still trying to find a good rhythm with it. I have less than 4 rows left, and I have to pick up those pesky extra flosses still.
#4: Natalie turned 10 months this week and we're still going.
#5: Our next goal is to get to a certain amount before we start looking at cars. So, I've updated the Goal #5 box accordingly.
Hopefully next weekend will not be so awful as far as my mood goes. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so I'm planning to get outside. Good ol' sunshine and fresh air.
No comments:
Post a Comment