Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 12 Recap

In contrast to last week, this week DRUG on and on. I've been so sleepy all week, and I have no idea why. Gosh, reading the last few week's update you would think I'm a sad person....can we just blame it on the fact that I'm SO ready for spring???

#1. Bad bad bad. I gained 1.8 this week, and I have NO idea why. I worked out a ton (as you'll see), and even though I took "immunity" on Friday for the wedding, I subtracted 10 points from my flex, ended the week with 8 of the flex I left for myself, and I didn't even overindulge at the wedding. Ugh. This week I'm cutting down 2 more points. Natalie and I are down to 4 feedings/pumpings a day, but this week her dinner feeding is coming AFTER food.

#2. I worked out a ton this week. I think 195 minutes was my total. LOVE my new JM DVDs. She's just...awesome. I also took a long walk with Natalie on Friday and we went out as a family on Tuesday (but we didn't go fast, so I didn't count that towards my total). I can tell a difference in my body, and we're definitely getting there. If only the numbers would cooperate....

#3. Still filling in holes. Only stitched a little bit this week. Like, one night.

#4. We've started weaning. We phased out her afternoon feeding and replaced it with a snack (string cheese this week). It's weird to only pump once a day. I'm torn on how I feel about all of this. I'm looking forward to the freedom (and I feel guilty for looking forward to it) but I'm so going to miss it. Apparently this is normal.

#5. No change. Payday is Wednesday.

Here's hoping for another strong week and a LOSS next week. I think I might weigh myself again tomorrow to see if it's just an issue of water retention.

No comments:

Post a Comment