Sunday, August 1, 2010

July Fitness Minutes

I've been keeping track of the minutes I work out every week.  At the beginning of 2010, I promised myself I would work out at least 60 minutes a week.  I have missed only 2 weeks - some random week in February (and I don't remember why) and the week we were in Mexico (evidently the repetive movement of bringing the daquari to your mouth does NOT count as exercise.)  I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment.

I track my fitness minutes and calories on sparkpeople.com.  I was looking at my fitness minutes during the month of July.  And I exercised for 785 minutes.  That's 13 hours of exercise in one month.  Exluding the week I was in California (and only worked out 85 minutes that week), that's almost four hours a week.  Rock on with my bad self!

No comments:

Post a Comment