Friday, August 20, 2010

Week 33 Recap

I occured to me this mornign I haven't written a weekly recap in awhile.  So I thought I'd commit myself to doing this again.  I will review each goal, how I worked on it this week, and where the progress stands.

Goal #1: Weight Loss
Seeing as the scale and I are not on speaking terms right now, there is no measurable progress.  Plus, I'm puffy as get out thanks to that fantastic thing that only women can appreciate.  However, I journaled 6 out of 7 days this week (took Saturday off), drank my water (although I need to be better about this on the weekends) and got in lots of exercise.

Goal #2: Work out at least 60 minutes per week
KILLED IT again.  Now that I have been doing two 55 minute Zumba classes a week, this is nearly a no-brainer.  I also did Level 3 of the 30-Day Shred, a 10 minute run (+5 for incline work and +6 for wu/cd), and 30 minutes of power yoga.  Booyah.  This goal has been met 31 times.

Goal #3: Van Gogh
I worked on it maybe once this week.  I really need to focus on it more. 

Goal #6: 5K Training
Completed the 7th week.  The next three runs will be  28 minutes each.  We also picked a new race date since our original date had a conflict.  Our race date is October 16! 

All in all, not a bad week.  Not my most stellar week, but I'm raring to go for the upcoming week!  HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment